Embark on the Odyssee. Like Odysseus, king of Ithaka, go on an adventure and discover the artists and their works of art through an audio guide + listening story.
How does it work?
The Odyssee is an open-air exhibition. At 7 locations in the city 10 artists exhibit their works. Per location you can find a QR code. Scan these codes to listen to the audio guide.
How to start?
– Put on your walking shoes.
– Make sure your smartphone is well charged.
– Bring earphones or headphones for optimal sound quality.
– Hit the road!
– Listen to the audio guide and the audio story via the QR codes you scan along the way. (There are 3 versions: NL, ENG and Odyssee for children)
WHERE DO I START?
– The starting point of the Odyssee is the Anatomical Theatre (Minderbroedersstraat 48). Here you can pick up a catalogue and walking map for free / for a voluntary donation.